<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 25, 2005

To Do 
It’s funny how the mind works.  Just a week ago I was wrapping up my last day of work for the summer and it seemed like ages since I’d been in Boston (only a month, in fact).  Now I’m back in Boston for a week and it seems like ages ago that I was working.

I’ve spent the week thus far working down my sizable to-do list.  I’ve managed to complete about 2/3rds of it, which is pretty good for me.  With my work habits, though, it will be December before I finish everything on there.

One of the things I’m trying to do this semester is to finally lose some weight.  Over the last 3-4 years I’ve fluctuated between 185-195 pounds when I should really be down around 165-175.  So, my goal is to get down to 170 between now and Thanksgiving, which means losing 20 pounds.  I think this is doable with some modest changes in lifestyle:

By the way, I wrote and posted this via MS Word, which is pretty convenient relative to logging into blogger.  Also, FireFox never played nicely with blogger, so I think this will work for me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory