<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 25, 2005

My Name is Neo 
Last week I kept looking to Saturday for the light at the end of the tunnel.  Career Teams was keeping me really, really busy, and with activities really kicking off on Saturday I thought that would be the beginning of a break for me.  Well, what I initially took for the end of the tunnel now appears to be an oncoming train.  Ah well, such is life.

The next two weeks are job search/networking frenzy leading up to the resume submission deadline of 10/6 for on-campus interviews.  I would say 10/6 is the new end of the tunnel, but it’s really just a transition day to hardcore prepping for interviews that begin 10/31.  Things start to ease up through October, though, as Career Teams wrap-up the week after 10/15 and my extra half class ends 10/21.

Hopefully I’ll be able to start enjoying my EC year some time in mid-November.  Well, I’m enjoying things now, but it’s a little hectic for my tastes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory