<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Overcommitted? 
Good grief, it’s been a busy week so far.  Jie and I were in Chicago for a wedding last weekend, which was a great time.  We got back to the apartment late Monday night and it’s been non-stop since then.  Career Teams is getting hot and heavy right now, and looks to stay that way at least until the 24th, when the first Saturday session takes place.

Classes started today, I checked out Strategy and Technology, International Financial Management, and Dynamic Markets.  It’s nice to not be doing the course shopping that a lot of people are going through right now, but it does make me wonder if I’m making a mistake by not attending 4 classes a day this week like many people.  

Ah well, I’m pretty happy with my schedule.  I have been contemplating adding an additional half-course, to go to 5.5 total for the semester.  The course I’ve been looking at is Self Assessment and Career Development.  Yes, I know it’s very similar to Career Teams and probably repetitive, but it’s intriguing nonetheless.  I’ll probably sit in tomorrow morning and see what I think.  Between Career Teams, recruiting, and 5 classes I’ve probably got enough on my plate already, but one more half course can’t hurt too much, can it?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory