<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 20, 2005

What was I thinking? 
Props to my sectionmate A., who rescued me in class today when I committed the unpardonable sin of raising my hand for a “numbers” comment without even having run the numbers.  Man, I must be off my game, I never would have made a mistake like that last year.  Fortunately, I was able to do most of the numbers in my head on the fly and my neighbor was able to help me out with his calculator when I needed it.

Helping those around you with comments in class is a somewhat dicey proposition, and many people will have no part in it.  I guess the biggest concern is that the professor sees you doing it, though most don’t say anything even when it’s obvious.  I try to help all I can, though I’ve been told I’m a loud whisperer, so maybe I should try written notes instead.  Too bad no one can read my handwriting…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory