<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 05, 2005

More airline stories 
I’m not sure if I mentioned it here, but I only spent 42 hours in Boston last week.  I flew in Tuesday night after an interview in Houston and flew out Thursday night for a Sell Weekend in Chicago.  Jie and I had a great time in Chicago, as always, and enjoyed lots of good food.  We stayed in the Park Hyatt, which was incredible.  I watched some of the USC/UCLA game on Saturday evening from the bathtub.

I usually have bad airline experiences to share here, so I thought I would share a good one instead.  Or how about a trio of good ones:

Ok, must get back to writing papers…

Oh yeah, if any loyal readers out there have access to Rose Bowl tickets at something approximating face value please let me know!  We’ll be there!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory