<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Stay on target 
Papers have been progressing along nicely, I’m on track to finish both of them on time.  Aside from that, I’ve got four more class sessions and a final and I’m ¾ of the way through HBS.  That’s kind of a depressing thought, but there’s really no time to focus on it as we’re going to be out of town this weekend and I leave next Thursday for the Holidays.

Of course, we will only be out of town this weekend if we can actually get out.  That big storm that’s been moving through the country is on our doorstep, and we’re supposed to get 4-7 inches of snow tomorrow.  I think the airport can probably keep up, but I haven’t had to fly out in weather like this before so we’ll see.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory