<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 06, 2006

National Champs!!! 
We started out our trip on JetBlue, an airline that always impresses me.  We flew into Long Beach airport, which was actually really nice and convenient despite its small size.  I picked up our rental and we headed to Miyako Hotel Los Angeles in downtown, which I booked through priceline.  This is actually a funny story, as I idiotically bid $100 and wound up getting a hotel that we probably could have had for $90/night through their website.  Oh well, what the hell…

After checking in at the hotel we headed straight for Pasadena for the Rose Bowl.  Although we couldn’t get into the game, we had a great time in the parking lot watching the game on TV with the hundreds of other Texas fans who went to the game expecting to be able to buy tickets.  And oh my, what a game.  Vince Young is something else.  That’s about all I can say about it.

I still can’t believe we won another National Championship.  Jie and I slept in this morning and watched the day-after press conference all the way through on ESPN2.  I just can’t believe I didn’t tape the game.  Ah well, I’ll buy the DVD.

Hook ‘em Horns!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory