<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 03, 2006

Admit Weekend 
It was really nice to see all the (hopefully) future Class of 2008 students around campus today for Admit Weekend. Jie and I are not as involved this year as we were last, though we did attend the Partner’s Club event last night at Tommy Doyle’s and we each participated in Career Panels today. I had a lot of fun meeting people last night and managed to get free drinks off the Texas Club, Canadian Club, and Partner’s Club. Hopefully I didn’t say anything exceedingly stupid to any of the admits like I did last year, though for the record that guy still came to HBS so I think it turned out ok.

I finally got around to putting up my pictures from DC last weekend, so if you want to see some choice shots from around the Capital City you can check them out. I’ll be the first to admit that my photography hasn’t been very inspired lately, but the views from the top of the Washington Monument are pretty cool, as is the “Freedom is not Free” wall at the Korean War Memorial

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory