<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

One more in the books... 
Jie and I made the drive in two days this time around (my 4th in two years, in case anyone is counting). It was entirely uneventful, again, which is great. This time we went down 81 into Tennessee and then turned right to go through Nashville and Memphis to hit Texas via Arkansas instead of Louisiana. I know our money would be welcome in LA but I didn't want to suffer delays or detours. Selfish, I know...

Today I took my Professional Services final, which was about as easy as expected, and now I just have Investment Management tomorrow. I actually also have to submit some wrap-up paperwork for my Field Study as well, so I'm working on that also. By this time tomorrow all should be done and I'll be enjoying a celebratory dinner at Lupe Tortilla's.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Blogarama - The Blog Directory